UPES STUDENT LAW REVIEW [USLR] BLOG – SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The UPES Student Law Review Blog is a digital platform for academicians, students, and law professionals across the globe to voice out their opinions in the form of “Blog Articles” on multidisciplinary fields of law of national as well as international significance with an objective of promoting academic research and fostering discussions on various contemporary legal issues. The blog is our endeavor to further provide an easy-to-access opportunity to all budding academicians to exchange ideas and share their knowledge with our readership on the internet.
UPES Student Law Review Blog welcomes submissions on a rolling basis for its second edition on any area of law. We prefer analytical submissions on contemporary topics in law but are not hostile to static topics containing novelty.
The Call for Blogs opportunity is open to everybody from the legal fraternity.
We invite submissions on all areas of law. However, preference will be given to submissions on contemporary subjects.
- Word Limit: 1300 – 2000words (exclusive of footnotes)
- Co-Authorship: Maximum of 2 authors
- Plagiarism: Not exceeding 15% of the entire submission.
- Method of Referencing: Footnotes (The Bluebook 20th edition)
- File Format: .doc and .docx only
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 – Main Text, 10 – Footnotes
- Text Alignment: Justified
- Line Spacing:5 – Main Text, 1.0 – Footnotes
- The manuscript shall not contain any personal credentials or any form of identifiable marks.
- The author(s) shall refrain from using page borders or any other unnecessary formatting features.
- The submissions shall be original and unpublished and should not be in consideration on any other forum. Authors should strictly adhere to the policies of Academic Integrity and refrain from any act of plagiarism or copyright infringement. In case of any dispute, UPES Student Law Review or the University shall not be held liable for the professional misconduct of the author(s).
- For detailed guidelines and other instructions, please go through the Editorial Policy in the official brochure.
How to Submit:
Authors may submit their manuscripts by filling the following Google Form:
The submissions are accepted on a rolling basis.
Brochure – Call for Blogs [UPES Student Law Review]:
For any further queries or clarifications related to the Call for Blogs, please feel free to reach out to:
Atishya Ghosh: +91 – 9119748399/9723334599
Khushal Juneja: +91-8222886633